Who is Wordsworks?
Wordsworks is a specialist copywriting and communications agency.
Since 2003, we have been providing writing and editing services to clients in a range of sectors, everything from a few lines of snappy advertising or branding copy, to large web projects or white papers and annual reports of 100 pages and more.
Our roots are in business journalism – our writers have written for the BBC, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Independent and The Daily Telegraph, among others.
It means we’re particularly good at getting under the skin of technical, long-winded or complicated subjects, homing in on the key messages, and communicating them in straight forward, concise and effective writing.
It also means we are good at spotting stories – the unique context or characteristics that can breathe life and bring credibility into your brand, and keep readers engaged with your message.
We also have a design capability, too. So we can make sure the words we write for you are combined with a design that does them (and your brand guidelines) justice.
8 reasons to use Wordsworks
1. By using words effectively, we help you achieve your goal, whether it’s to generate sales, acquire new customers, keep your staff informed, educate the public about your work, or persuade people to join your cause.
2. We bring you the benefit of many years of professional copywriting, editing and design experience across a wide range of clients and industry sectors.
3. Many industries use complex or technical terms in their everyday work. We cut through jargon and translate it into engaging, reader-friendly copy and impactful designs.
4. The right choice of words helps you to build a positive brand image. We carefully select the language that best reflects who you aspire to be.
5. As an outside agency, we bring a fresh perspective to your marketing and communications materials. Together we can generate new ideas and fine tune existing ones.
6. Writing good copy is a difficult and time-consuming process, particularly if you’ve got other responsibilities to manage. We free up your time to concentrate on what you do best.
7. Your relationship with us is flexible and there is no commitment required. You can use us for a one-off project or for more regular work. It’s up to you.
8. We’re designers, too. So we can provide an integrated service, sensitively building a design that suits the words and the messages you’re trying to communicate, rather than retro-fitting them into someone else’s vision.